The goal of Case Study One is to apply project management skills acquired in the first three modules
to a real-world project or situation. At a minimum, you should evaluate the following:
- Project Selection Criteria and Prioritization
- Weighted and unweighted models
- Ranking and prioritization of project proposals
- Project Initiation and Planning
- Evaluate initiation and planning processes
- Project/organizational structure
- Project Scope and Schedule Development
- Creation of the work breakdown structure
Make sure you apply concepts or theories from course material and scholarly resources to support your case study evaluation.
The analysis of the case should include an evaluation of the selection criteria, a ranking of proposals, a project initiation approval, and the steps required to create a work breakdown structure and project schedule development. The analysis should be a minimum of 750 words and should include at least two reference
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality