I cannot get this code to even start correctly. I pasted the entire question i need the code for. Thank you
This program will store roster and rating information for a soccer team. Coaches rate players during tryouts to ensure a balanced team.
(1) Prompt the user to input five pairs of numbers: A player’s jersey number (0 – 99) and the player’s rating (1 – 9). Store the jersey numbers and the ratings in a dictionary. Output the dictionary’s elements with the jersey numbers in ascending order (i.e., output the roster from smallest to largest jersey number). Hint: Dictionary keys can be stored in a sorted list. (3 pts)
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Enter player 1's jersey number: 84 Enter player 1's rating: 7 Enter player 2's jersey number: 23 Enter player 2's rating: 4 Enter player 3's jersey number: 4 Enter player 3's rating: 5 Enter player 4's jersey number: 30 Enter player 4's rating: 2 Enter player 5's jersey number: 66 Enter player 5's rating: 9 ROSTER Jersey number: 4, Rating: 5 Jersey number: 23, Rating: 4 Jersey number 30, Rating: 2 ...
(2) Implement a menu of options for a user to modify the roster. Each option is represented by a single character. The program initially outputs the menu, and outputs the menu after a user chooses an option. The program ends when the user chooses the option to Quit. For this step, the other options do nothing. (2 pts)
MENU a - Add player d - Remove player u - Update player rating r - Output players above a rating o - Output roster q - Quit Choose an option:
(3) Implement the “Output roster” menu option. (1 pt)
ROSTER Jersey number: 4, Rating: 5 Jersey number: 23, Rating: 4 Jersey number 30, Rating: 2 ...
(4) Implement the “Add player” menu option. Prompt the user for a new player’s jersey number and rating. Append the values to the two vectors. (1 pt)
Enter a new player's jersey number: 49 Enter the player's rating: 8
(5) Implement the “Delete player” menu option. Prompt the user for a player’s jersey number. Remove the player from the roster (delete the jersey number and rating). (1 pt)
Enter a jersey number: 4
(6) Implement the “Update player rating” menu option. Prompt the user for a player’s jersey number. Prompt again for a new rating for the player, and then change that player’s rating. (1 pt)
Enter a jersey number: 23 Enter a new rating for player: 6
(7) Implement the “Output players above a rating” menu option. Prompt the user for a rating. Print the jersey number and rating for all players with ratings above the entered value. (2 pts)
Enter a rating: 5 ABOVE 5 Jersey number: 66, Rating: 9 Jersey number: 84, Rating: 7 ...