Having identified a population, an issue/problem that relates to that specific population, and then gathered academic resources that relate to the issue, you will now be asked to propose a statistical research project that directly relates to the social issue you identified for your selected population. Pay special attention to Chapter 7 of the text as well, as it has excellent information on variables that one can adequately test and general designs for experimentation involving statistical analysis.
- Plan a research study, describing in detail what you want to measure and why.
- Determine a realistic timeline for the completion of your project.
- Describe the individuals who would be involved in your study.
- Explain how many people would be needed to conduct the research project from a staffing perspective.
- Determine which statistical analysis method (e.g., statistical tests/measurements) would be most appropriate for your application, and elucidate why you chose this method.
- Determine how many subjects you would require for your study and explain how you arrived at that number.
- Evaluate the importance of your proposed research study, and describe how the resulting data could best be used and which organizations or agencies will benefit best from it.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality