Project One Guidelines
Guidelines for Submission: Your work must be submitted as a 4- to 6-page Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and APA formatting. Review the directions in each section HIGHLIGHT to guide your response.All sources must be cited in APA format
Overview: For the final project in this course, you will assume the role of a training manager at a cybersecurity firm needing to create a training manual for new information security analyst hires. For Milestone One, complete the introduction and core tenets of cybersecurity sections of the manual.
Prompt: You will submit the introduction and core tenets of cybersecurity sections of the training manual. The training manual will include a discussion of the purpose and value of cybersecurity, illuminate core tenets of cybersecurity, and illustrate best practices for addressing common threat scenarios.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
- Introduction: In this part of the training manual, you will explain the value of CyberLeet Technologies as a provider of services to their clients. Describe the organization of the business, the new hire’s role, and the overall purpose of the manual
- Explain the value of CyberLeet
Technologies as a provider of cybersecurity services to its client businesses.
Why is there demand for information security in a business environment? How do
cybersecurity issues impact business resources, including finances, people,
- Describe theoverallroleofthe new hireasaninformationsecurityanalyst.Whatarethemainfunctionsofthe job?Whatshouldbe their ultimate goal once they are assigned toclients?
- Finally, explain the purpose for this manual. Why is it important that information security analysts apply the principles and practices outlined in thismanual?Whatisatstakeiftheydonotappropriatelyapplytheirtrainingandprovidehigh-qualityservicestotheclientbusinesses?
Tenets of Cybersecurity: In this part of the training manual, you will address
the three core tenets of cybersecurity: confidentiality, integrity, and
availability. For each of these areas, you will explain the significance as a
core tenet and define each term, giving specific details and examples to
illustrate its meaning in a businesscontext.
- Explainthesignificanceofconfidentiality asacoretenetofcybersecurity.Besuretodefinethetermandusespecificdetailsandexamplesto illustrate its meaning in a businesscontext.
- Explain the significance of integrity as a core tenet of cybersecurity. Be sure to define the term and use specific details and examples to illustrate its meaning in a businesscontext.
- Explain the significance of availability as a core tenet of cybersecurity. Be sure to define the term and use specific details and examples to illustrate its meaning in a businesscontext.