Choose one of the following topics. Research the subject, and choose a “side” of the argument. Then, write a persuasive speech that convinces the listener to agree with you. Record yourself giving the speech. Your speech much be at least 2 minutes long, but not longer than 3 minutes. You will be graded on your literary and persuasive elements, as well as the degree to which you explain & know your topic.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- Are beauty contests harmful?
- Is physical force a justifiable method of punishing children?
- Can terrorism ever be justified?
- Is it morally acceptable to experiment on non-human animals to develop products and medicines that benefit human beings?
- What acts should be considered hate crimes?
- Should assisted suicide be legalized?
- Should we legalize the sale of human organs?
- Does affirmative action have a place in modern America?
- Should nations enforce population control?
- Should alternative forms of assessment (something other than SAT, ACT, GPA) be considered for college admission?
- Define/explain your topic.
- Acknowledge the opposing viewpoints.
- Provide your persuasive points in logical order.
- Dress professionally.
- You may use notes to guide your speech.
- Do not read obviously off your notes; use them as a guide only.
- Make eye contact.
- Avoid distracting behavior. (e.g. fidgeting, chewing gum, flipping hair).
- Speak loudly & clearly.
- Maintain a normal pace (no too fast or slow).
- Turn in a typed description of your topic including your persuasive elements and your literary devices.
- Be sure to include a Works Cited page.
- You MUST use at least 3 literary devices & 3 persuasive elements in your speech