(1) Prompt the user for a string that contains two strings separated by a comma. (1 pt)
- Examples of strings that can be accepted:Jill, Allen
- Jill , Allen
Enter input string: Jill, Allen
(2) Report an error if the input string does not contain a comma. Continue to prompt until a valid string is entered. Note: If the input contains a comma, then assume that the input also contains two strings. (2 pts)
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Enter input string: Jill Allen Error: No comma in string. Enter input string: Jill, Allen
(3) Using string splitting, extract the two words from the input string and then remove any spaces. Output the two words. (2 pts)
Enter input string: Jill, Allen First word: Jill Second word: Allen
(4) Using a loop, extend the program to handle multiple lines of input. Continue until the user enters q to quit. (2 pts)
Enter input string: Jill, Allen First word: Jill Second word: Allen Enter input string: Golden , Monkey First word: Golden Second word: Monkey Enter input string: Washington,DC First word: Washington Second word: DC Enter input string: q
i need the code with proper spacing