Because you are a well-known environmental lawyer, you are a sought-after speaker on the topic of environmental law. In addition, as part of your law practice, you have made a commitment to do as much volunteer work with the City of Riverside as possible. As part of this volunteer work, you accepted an invitation to speak at the local Chamber of Commerce luncheon on the origins of environmental law.
The Chamber of Commerce would like you to focus your presentation on the history and origins of environmental protection law in the US and also give an overview of the legal protections that are in place in response to this history. That is, for the content of the presentation you must locate, identify, analyze, and evaluate elements related to the origins of environmental law. Ensure that your research is current and contains sufficient source materials to provide a broad perspective of the origins of environmental law. Make sure that your Assignment is in the correct format, use APA for source citations, ensure proper grammar and spelling, and ensure that the presentation is of the required length. The Chamber would also like a PowerPoint presentation to accompany your discussion.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
As a result, you need to prepare two separate items for your presentation:
- The first item is a paper copy of the speech you are going to give.
- The second item is the PowerPoint presentation itself.
- Speech Length should be 3–5 pages, excluding cover page and references page.
- PowerPoint Length should be 8–10 slides.
- Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained.
- Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
- Writing should be well-ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
- Appropriate citation style should be followed.