conduct in-depth interviews, and perform laddering to collect qualitative data for business
In-depth Interview An in-depth interview involves asking the participant a number of open-ended questions. Itinvolves the following seven steps (Kvale,1996):
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
1. Thematizing: Formulate the purpose of the interview
2. Designing: Plan the interview
3. Interviewing: Conduct the interview
4. Transcribing: Compile the output of the interview (e.g., written notes, recorded audio,etc.)
5. Analyzing: Analyze the output of the interview
6. Verifying: Verify the validity of the interview output and analysis
7. Reporting: Report your findings to the management