“Advertising Media and Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC)” Please respond to the following:
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- * From the scenario, distinguish between two to three (2-3) different types of advertising media available for the new product launch. Provide two (2) suggestions for the marketing intern that will help her to create an advertising budget.
- From the e-Activity, create a new advertising message for a company of your choice using Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action (AIDA). Determine the fundamental manner in which you will measure the effectiveness of the advertising message and how it aligns with corporate strategy.
- Selecting Advertising Media and Determining Advertising Budgets
- Use the Internet to research the current advertising message(s) for a company of your choice. Be prepared to discuss.
- * From the scenario, prioritize the most significant components of a social media campaign according to the level of influence each could have on the new product launch. Examine both the social media tools that will provide the highest return on investment (ROI), and two (2) key performance indicators (KPIs) that one could use to measure success. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Imagine that you are a manager of a retail store in a major mall with decreasing sales. From the e-Activity and weekly reading, suggest two (2) ways that you can use social media in order to increase sales and promote your business. Provide two (2) examples of businesses that have us
Scenario covers the following topics:
- Developing Social Media Campaigns for the New Product Launch
- Use the Internet to research social media marketing strategies. Be prepared to discuss.
- * From the scenario, propose two (2) methods that Golds Reling, Inc. could use in order to effectively measure customer satisfaction for the new product launch. Choose the most effective method, and suggest one (1) process that the organization could follow in order to implement your chosen method. Justify your response.
- Imagine that you have been tasked with creating an app for Apple’s iTunes store. Determine two (2) research tools (surveys focus groups, concept testing, etc.) you will use to identify customers’ needs. Provide a rationale for your response.
The Week 9 Scenario covers the following topics:
- Utilizing Marketing Research and Measuring Customer Satisfaction for the New Product