Exam starts Tuesday, May 12, 7:50 AM-10:30 AM pacific time in California. Pacific time California so please be ready!!
Duration of Exam: 2 hours
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Notes regarding the exam:
Text: Alexander and Sadiku, â€œFundamentals of Electric Circuitsâ€ Fifth Edition, McGraw Hill. ISBN: 978-0-07-338057-5.
- There are six problems covering 9 pages.
- The last page of the exam is a copy of Tables 15.1 and 15.2 from the book. (Laplace Transforms)
- There is an op-amp problem.
- You must be familiar with the methods of problem 15.9.
- Note the notation: 0.109|_-53.95Â°. The |_ is a symbol for the angle of a complex quantity.
- Computations using bode plots will be covered.
- No graphical convolutions will require integrations. Concepts of convolution will be covered.
- However, you must work all Laplace problems by hand and show your work to get credit. If a Laplace transform problem has any missing steps, cheating is indicated and no credit will be given.
I will send you picture of exam before exam start time.
Please write all calculations on blank paper and write legibly then send a picture after you’re done with each question.