EVERYTHING WILL BE TURNED IN TO TURNITIN.COM NO PLAGARISM PLEASE
THE LINK TO THE ARTICLES ARE POSTED UNDERNEATH THE ASSIGNMENTS
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- Write a 100–200 word summary of Gerald Graff’s “Hidden Intellectualism” (They Say/I Say, p. 198)
- Your summary should employ one of the templates for introducing summaries in yourThey Say/I Say textbook
- In addition to your summary, explain why you agree or disagree with Graff’s assertions
- Here are a few points for writing a summary
- In the first sentence, mention the title, author, and the essay’s main idea or thesis
- Be objective and use the third person “he/she/they” point of view
- Focus on the text and not your own ideas
- Put the summary in your own words
- If you do use a small quotation, put it in quotes and give the page number in parentheses
- Limit your summary to the key points
Write a 250–500 word research topic proposal.
This topic will form the basis of your research paper for this class, so please pick carefully. All topics must receive final approval from the instructor.
In your proposal
- Mention the narrow topic you are interested in
- Explain why you are interested in this particular topic
- Discuss questions about the topic you would like to answer
Read “Don’t Blame the Eater” They Say/I Say (p. 195) then write a paragraph responding in some way to his essay.
- Make sure to summarize and/or quote some of the author’s ideas and make clear whether you are agreeing, disagreeing, or both
- See the templates in They Say/I Say for help getting started. Chapters 1–3 contain templates that will help you represent other people’s ideas and Chapter 4 contains a template to get you started quickly
ARTICLE : https://teacherweb.com/TN/CordovaHighSchool/JChappell/Dont-Blame-the-Eater.pdf