(1) If a user’s input string matches a known text message abbreviation, output the unabbreviated form, else output: Unknown. Support two abbreviations: LOL — laughing out loud, and IDK — I don’t know. (3 pts)
Input an abbreviation: LOL laughing out loud
(2) Expand to also decode these abbreviations. (4 pts)
- BFF — best friends forever
- IMHO — in my humble opinion
- TMI — too much information
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality